Tennis courts, heated swimming pool (summer months), trout fishing, a private beach and coastal walk are just a few of Renvyle House’s many amenities on the grounds of the hotel.
Guests can also enjoy nearby angling, archaeology, croquet, lawn bowls, hill walking on heather covered hills, mountain climbing, scuba diving and sea fishing as well as sun-bathing on the most pristine sandy beaches in Europe.
The off-shore islands of Inishboffin, Inishturk and Clare island are all within easy access and well worth visiting as part of your Connemara holiday.
Renvyle House Hotel has a host of facilities for our guests and on our grounds:
- 2 All Weather Tennis Courts
- Trout Fishing on Private Lake
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool (summer months)
- Lawn Bowls
- Walking Routes
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Shore Angling
- Outdoor Canadian Hot Tub (summer months)
Also available in the immediate vicinity:
- Local Walks
- Guided Walks
- Guided Cycling
- Guided Treks
- Salmon Fishing
- Sea Fishing
- Island Hopping
- Golden uncrowded beaches.
- Ireland boasts some of the finest golf courses anywhere in the world with a choice of two championship courses close by – Connemara and Westport.